Have you been looking for an opportunity to study abroad free using scholarship, this might be dream come true.
As you you read through the article, Please pay attention and make sure you grap all the information provided by Afrikastudingabroad.com which is always sure.
What to expect on this scholarship opportunity
- Why study at Cass Business School?
- Brief Description of the scholarship
- Scholarship Eligibility
- Application procedure
- Application Deadline
What is Chinese Government Scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology all about
The Chinese Government Scholarship program at Beijing Institute of Technology is open to international students worldwide.
The Chinese Scholarships for international students are available for masters and doctoral degree programs.
Why study at Beijing Institute of Technology
Beijing Institute of Technology, an educational public university, which is located in Beijing, China, and was established in 1940, Yan’an.
Beijing Institute of Technology is a major research university which is under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
Brief description about the scholarship
Scholarship Country: China
Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology
Course Level: Masters, PhD
Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
- Applicants are not registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Applicants are not applying for language programs.
- Applicants who have graduated from Chinese universities for more than one year;
- Candidates for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree;
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format.
- CSC application form;
- Notarized highest degree certificate (English version) for graduates/Certificate of schooling for registered students;
- Notarized transcripts of the highest degree;
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead at the stage of initial application);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Personal Statement indicating your past academic background and preferred research area in BIT with a minimum of 1000 words;
- Two recommendation letters by home university professors, and for MBA program applicants, the certificate of working/internship experience is also a must;
- Frontpage of the valid passport;
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- TOEFL/IELTS transcript for English-taught programs. The minimum score is 85 for TOEFL and 5.5 for IELTS. HSK 5 (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate for Chinese-taught programs.
- Other materials, such as publications, awards, certificates of employment/internship, and etc.
How to Apply
Stage1: CSC online registration(November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://www.campuschina.org/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration and take note of the CSC serial number.
Stage2: BIT online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
CGS as a fully-funded scholarship program provide for your expenses that will covered by the Chinese Government: The Full Scholarship will cover:
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments Expenses
- Basic Text Books
- Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly living allowance
- Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
- Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
Application deadline April 15 2020 Please visit the scholarship webpage to apply