what is FRENCH GVT/TOTAL INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP all about
Total, Annually in partnership with The France Embassy in the federal republic of Nigeria do select and sponsor young Nigerian undergraduates to master’s degree programs in, Finance, Management, International Relations, Energy and Environmental issues in France top universities. The award is full board.
Total welcome applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2019 /2020 Quai d’Orsay/Total International Scholarship Scheme
Remember that the top priority of Afrikastudingabroad.com is to give you the right information at the appropriate time on scholarships, free collages, Free tuitions university, and online courses within and outside Africa
Interested candidates, who must have a university degree (minimum of second class upper) not later than five years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme should visit the Total website www.careers.total.com for further information.
All application forms must be completed online. No paper and pencil applications will be accepted.
TIPS FOR NAVIGATING THE WEBSITE:
1) If the page is in French, click on “English” to change the language.
2) Then Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
3) Navigate to “Our offers” and select your language preference
4) Click on “Advanced search”
a) In the “Country” text box type “Nigeria”
b) in the place writen “Functional discipline” option the box and select “Research Innovation & Development”
c) Then click “Search” to display the advanced Scholarship Programme in Nigeria.
5) Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to see details of the application. Candidate can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply to job” at the bottom of that page.
6) Candidate will be requested to create an account, if candidate do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
7) Please fill the form accordingly.
8) It is mandatory to attach your CV where it is needed in the application form.
Candidate CV must include the following details in the order listed:
• Name, surname name first, then other names (where applicable)
• Date of birth
• Contact address (stipulating road street number(s) only)
• Email address(Functional).
Note; Communications will be by email ONLY
• State of origin
• Details of tertiary education; Institution, degree obtained, Class of degree, period of study
• Details of secondary education; institution, certificate, period of study
• Details of primary education; institution, certificate, period of study
Application deadline: The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note that TOTAL does not take responsibility for any career/job/scholarship vacancies placed outside the TOTAL careers website www.careers.total.com