What is IVC Scholarship all about
Are you a Nigerian student desiring for an opportunity to study free? International Vocational Centre (IVC) is providing applications for the 2020 Academic Scholarship.
Have you been looking for an opportunity to study abroad free using scholarship, this might be dream come true. As you you read through the article, Please pay attention and make sure you grap all the information provided by Afrikastudingabroad.com which is always sure.
Why apply for IVC?
IVC Scholarships is a world free educational program which is open to Nigerians to study in national and international college and institute of higher learning. The present JSS1 students and the present first-year students in any Tertiary Institution can also apply.
IVC which is an international Non-Governmental Organization, Focuses in investing in people by the provision of affordable education. IVC is a member of Duns-USA & 23 NGO’s that is established to provide educational support.
Brief Description of IVC scholarship
Organization: International Vocational Centre (IVC)
Level: Degree level courses
Award: Free Tuition, Accommodation, Financial Support, Examination Registration Nationality: Nigerians
Countries Eligible: Applications are only open for Nigeria
Courses Acceptable: The awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the college or university
- Present JSS1 Students and First-Year Students in any Tertiary Institution can apply
- Secondary Schools
- College of Education
- Master’s Degree (MSC and MBA) Overseas
Application procedure How to Apply for IVC
Candidates who wish to apply for IVC scholarships should register online or to visit IVC application office Liberty Centre, Independent Layout Enugu or call 08034044440 Applicants must follow the given steps to apply online:
- Like and Share IVC on Facebook: IVC Scholarship Facebook Page
- Fill the Online or Hard Copy Forms
- Receive an Acknowledgement Slip and carefully act on instructions therein.
- Visit their office with all the required documents as provided in the Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect your Scholarship Exam Card
- Participate in the Scholarship Exam
- Report for Interview/Medical Test
- Receive Approval Letter (if successful in the Interview)
- Applicants will be awarded a Scholarship Benefit Certificate
NB: Your Registration Number which will be sent to your email during successful registration will always be used throughout the Scholarship years, make sure it is Safe.
- 4-Passport Photograph – white background
- Letter of Recommendation & Guarantee of good Moral from Parents/Guardian with a copy of Parent’s/Guardian’s recognized I.D Card.,
- Bank Teller of Processing Administrative fee only
- Photocopies of your School Certificates, Birth Certificate and Originals
- Applicant’s Profile
- Local Government Identification Letter
Application Deadline: 30th November 2019
- Free Tuition
- Free Accommodation
- Financial Support
- Examination Registration
For detailed information on IVC scholarship and application, visit the scholarship webpage
At Afrikastudingabroad.com, information on scholarship opportunities is our hobby