What is President’s Scholarship Award 2020 for Non-EU all about
The University of Leicester is calling for applications from non-EU students for the President’s Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for the purpose of students starting a full-time, undergraduate degree at Leicester in September 2020.
Why apply for the President’s Scholarship Award 2020 for Non-EU
The President scholarship award is for annual full-time study at the University. This scholarship is up to a maximum of three years and it is valued at £2,500 for candidates having A level grades ABB or their equivalent, or £4,000 for candidates having AAA or the equivalent.
You may also apply for
Brief description of the scholarship
- Sponsor: University of Leicester.
- University: University of Leicester, UK.
- Award Type: Partial Funding.
- level: Undergraduate
- Number : Several.
- Awards: $2,500 to $4,000.
Subject: All undergraduate courses that is tenable at the university.
Country: International students (Non-EU).
The eligibility conditions for the President’s Scholarship Award Scheme 2020 for Non-EU at University of Leicester are as follow;
- Applicants must be international students for fee purposes.
- Aspirants must be willing to starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course commencing in September 2020.
- Applicants need to meet th English language requirements for him to be able to study at the university.
How to apply: Applicants are expected, first, to select an eligible program and submit an application to study at the university. Then the university will automatically select you for the scholarship if you are eligible.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2020
$2,500 to $4,000
For more information on the scholarship please Visit the Official Website