What is International Students Postgraduate Law Scholarship at the University of Cincinnati all about
Applicants are invited to apply for the 2020 International students masters scholarship in law at the University of Cincinnati. The University of Cincinnati’s Master of Laws gives a nationality recognized education which candidates might be transferred into its JD program after graduation.
Why apply for University of Cincinnati Law scholarship
University of Cincinnati Law provides nine professional pathways for LLM students to focus on: Business and Entrepreneurship Law; Criminal Law; Environmental and Energy Law; General and Small Practice; Health Law; International Law and so many more.
Brief description of the scholarship
- University: University of Cincinnati
- Country: USA
- Award Type: Partial Funded
- Level: Masters
- Awards: Tuition Fee Reduction.
Courses: Masters Students applying for Masters of Law programme
Country: Scholarship is for international students
You may also like:
For you to be accepted for the International Students Postgraduate Scholarship in Law at the University of Cincinnati, you are to meet the following criteria:
- For the Masters in Law scholarship programme at the University of Cincinnati you must be international students or students from developing regions and countries of the world.
- You must have gotten good grades in their bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- minimum qualifications required for admission into a postgraduate programme at the University of Cincinnati you must posses
- You must demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
How to Apply: Yoi are to apply for a postgraduate admission at the University of Cincinnati and after that indicate your interest for the scholarship award.
You are to ensure that they upload the following documents during the application process:
- A personal statement
- A recent curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendations
- Credential evaluation
- Results of English language proficiency test.
Partial funding (Reduced tuition fees)
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2020
For more information please Visit the Official Webpage