What is Schoolgh University College funding for International Students all about
Have you be looking for abroad university Scholarships or funding, Schoolgh University College award is provided to well performing international students at the University of Maryland for the 2020-2021 academic session.
Why apply for the Schoolgh University College funding for International Students
University of Maryland which was founded in 1856, is a public research university in College Park, Maryland. It is offering more than 200 degree-granting programs, which includes 92 undergraduate majors, 107 master’s programs, and 83 doctoral programs.
You can also apply for this abroad university funding program Asian funding 2020 for International Students at University of Southern Queensland in Australia
Brief Description of the scholarship
- University: University of Maryland
- Department: Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,500
- Nationality: International
- Countries: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Courses: Undergraduate or graduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants are required to have a 3.0 minimum GPA and must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
How to Apply: If you want to get into this scholarship program, you have to be
- admitted into the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
- Then, you must write a 1,000–1,500 words essay on “The complexity of the US educational system”.
- Send to the school official scholarship email at email@example.com with first & last name, phone, country of origin, email address, university name, specific area of study, and the proof of admission (transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill).
Documents: Real copies of the High school transcripts, college transcripts should be submitted electronically via eSCRIP-SAFE, National Clearinghouse, Naviance, Parchment, SCOIR or USM ET, letter of recommendation must be submitted.
Requirements: For admission, applicants must prove to have a degree in a year behind.
Language: If candidate is not a native of English language country, candidate must provide an official report of its scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Visitors are also applying for
$1,500 will be provided by the university to the winning candidates.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2020
For more information on how to apply please Visit the scholarship webpage